All Seasons Home Watch provides timely, thorough, detailed & documented home watch visits that enable the seasonal resident to have peace of mind while they are away. We also provide a comprehensive list of concierge services that cater to a variety of needs. Lastly, we have an extensive list of trusted service providers should an emergency or urgent need arise.
Why Home Watch?
Home Watch is known by different names: house watch, house check, property watch, etc. There sure are a lot of people who “do Home Watch.” The real question is what qualifies them to watch your home? Are they trained? Are they Insured and bonded? Have they had their background checked? Are they even a legitimate business?
All Seasons Home Watch is a professional home watch service that performs regularly scheduled and documented visits of vacant properties while the seasonal residents are away to ensure peace of mind. We participate in ongoing training (through our affiliation with Your Home Watch Professionals). We are insured AND bonded. We have been background checked. We are a state-registered business entity.
We are the REAL DEAL! Our Home Watch visits include monitoring and documenting of any early signs of damage or equipment malfunction that could lead to a bigger problem, even a disaster, if undetected or neglected. We look at the home with discerning eyes, using the latest techniques and industry tools to spot potential problems. Damage, moisture intrusion, leaks, equipment malfunctions, bugs, and mold, can happen to homes left alone for even for a day! Should we find an issue or potential problem, we will immediately notify the homeowner. If the issue is minor and can be resolved by All Seasons Home Watch, we will do so with your permission. (A good example of this would be changing batteries in the AC thermostat). If the issue is of a more serious nature (i.e. roof leak or AC malfunction), we will have a discussion with you as to how you would like to proceed.
We have access to a large network of excellent service providers who are ready and available to handle whatever situation may arise. It all boils down to one BIG question…. who are you going to trust to help protect what is probably your biggest investment? A “hobby home watcher”, “a neighbor doing you a favor”, or a trained, tested and trusted professional?
Home Watch Services
We provide a comprehensive set of Home Watch Services to serve your needs.
- Check all windows and doors for damage and ensure they are locked
- Visual check for signs of water damage, mold and mildew
- Cycle the water: brush and flush toilets, run water in sinks (including garbage disposal), tubs and showers
- Check for signs of insects, pests and rodents
- Check closets, pantry and storage cabinets
- Short cycle of dishwasher, washer and dryer
- Check refrigerator, freezers and wine coolers for proper temp and operation
- Reset clocks after power outage
- Verify AC and humidistat settings and check for proper operation; Adjust as necessary
- Check the water heater – it should be turned OFF at circuit breaker, or on Vacation Mode, when water main is OFF.
- If there is a Circulator Pump, that should be OFF. (Procedure varies by type of water heater)
- Check circuit breaker panels
- Check garage (including trash), operate vehicle door and make sure door to garage is locked.
- Exterior check of grounds, landscape, pests, lawn and sprinklers
- Remove newspapers, flyers, check mailbox
- Visual check of outdoor light fixtures
- Visual exterior check including roof (from ground), screens, windows, AC units (to verify flow at condensate lines), fence, etc.
- Check exterior circuit breaker panels
- Turn Main Water Valve ON – GINGERLYPOOL
- Visual & function check of Pool and Pool equipment to include:
- Check water level and condition of water
- Check equipment and pool control panel
- Check & empty skimmer as necessary
- Check screen doors, screening and pool cage structure
Note: All Seasons Home Watch is not a security service, and we will not enter an unsecured home or confront suspects.
AC, plumbing, electrical, roof service/repair/emergency calls
- Alarm Call-outs (during & after business hours)
- Mail forwarding & package receiving
- Furniture / appliance delivery
- Vendor / contractor key-ins & supervision.
- Referrals to qualified professionals & coordination of other services as required.